Core Principals of RtI
- RtI is for ALL children and ALL educators.
- RtI must support and provide value to effective practices.
- Success for RtI lies within the classroom through collaboration.
- RtI applies to both academics and behavior.
- RtI supports and provides value to the use of multiple assessments to inform instructional practices.
- RtI is something you do and not necessarily something you buy.
- RtI emerges from and supports research and evidence based practice.
Students will take part in AIMSweb benchmark screeners during the months of September, January, and May.